WP1, Ethics Requirements
• Ensure compliance with the “ethics requirements”
• Collect and safeguard the personal data
• Provide the anonymization techniques
• Provide the procedures and criteria to identify/recruit research participants
• Provide the informed consent and/or consent of legal representatives procedures and templates
WP2, Management and Coordination
• Coordination of the Project, operation of the Steering Committee, progress monitoring, internal communication, communications with the Project Officer and the EC
• Project CA monitoring and maintenance
• Management and mitigation of project risks
• Implementation of quality and control measures
WP3, Development of ECF for Climate Change and Sustainability
• develop and validate a European Competence Framework for Climate Change and Sustainable Development.
• the competences related to natural sciences, technology, and mathematics; social and personal competences; entrepreneurial, digital, and citizenship competences
• Including collective competences and framework conditions
WP4, Testing the ECF: Baseline assessment
• assess the baseline of the individual and collective competences and of the environmental performance of the selected schools
• elaborating a hybrid participatory approach to evaluate the baseline through observation initiatives, interviews, questionnaires, audits, IoT solutions, citizen engagement, and citizen science
• co-designing measures to strengthen environmental awareness, engage the school community, and strengthen knowledge, skills and attitudes
• Implementing organisational structures.
WP5, Testing the ECF: Interventions
• implement a wide range of practical, replicable and scalable climate change and sustainability interventions
• the interventions include both structural and behavioural measures co-designed through the hybrid participatory process
• the educational communities will engage in analysing and proposing solutions to their specific challenges and identifying further opportunities.
• the key performance indicators (KPIs) will serve as a tool allowing to analyse and assess the viability and impact of climate and sustainability actions
WP6, Testing the ECF: Participatory evaluation
• assess the capacity of the interventions to enhance individual and collective competences, and improve the performance of the selected educational institutions
• identify reasons for success and failure, and for the design of appropriate solutions.
• describe causal relationships between the intervention and its outcomes
• engender a process of continuous collective learning, improvement, and competence-building
WP7, Digital Platform to Promote Active Learning and Citizens Involvement
• Strengthen environmental awareness amongst citizens and promote the engagement of the entire educational community in action towards behavioural changes headed for sustainability
• develop a digital platform which will integrate a crowdsourcing space
• integrate simulation tools
• manage IoT solutions data for real-time monitoring of selected parameters
• facilitating a learning space to promote active learning and engagement by citizens
WP8, Clustering, Outreach, and Dissemination Activities
• promotes the dissemination, visibility and impact of the project,
• define a Transdisciplinary Dialogue Strategy to exchange the expertise and information between the teams, disciplines, and experts involved in the development, testing, and validation of the ECF.
• produce and implement a Plan for Exploitation of ECF4CLIM’s Results and the Stimulation of Synergies with stakeholders,
• develop a specific Clustering Activities Plan with other projects